When you employ Molly Maid, you are choosing a professional. Among the marks of Molly Maid’s specialist cleaning service is that we clean your house with a game plan in mind. A plan that takes on cleanup in a systematic, organized manner.
Surprised we would talk about our secrets? We love to wash and like to train. And, we all know our clients love our services. In any case, sharing is great. Utilize our home cleaning checklist to wash Your House thoroughly and efficiently:
Before you begin moving room to room, pause at first to wear a few excellent, lively music. That is better. Now pick up litter, and as you proceed, don’t hesitate to second-guess your possessions.
Must check – Kotisiivous
The less you have, the less you must put off, tidy, and dust: inspect publications, magazines, papers, DVDs, furniture and toys that the children have outgrown, older computers you have outgrown, old clothing and sneakers at the cabinets…can it be time to recycle and donate? Switch off lighting bulbs and ceiling fans because you go to your forthcoming work.
Talking of cabinets, in case you have some that you are reluctant to start out, confront your fears it is time to minimize and arrange.
Dust with microfiber fabrics. This may lower allergens and enhance the overall air quality in your property. Dampened fabrics attached into the ends of mops and brooms function good for removing cobwebs. For slatted blinds, use the series to shut them one way and dust, then shut them another way and repeat…it is effective and far more effective than attempting to perform one slat at one time.
Do not forget to hit the tops of doors, fans, lighting fixtures, image frames, etc, all your knick-knacks. For your face of framed photographs, TV displays, and computer screens, use a glass cleaner in your own cotton cloth or microfiber to prevent streaking.
Vacuum. Ensure that your bag/compartment is not already complete, and use the proper settings and attachments. Hit the flooring in the entire home, and upholstered furniture. Be amazed at all those lost items (socks, your favorite pencil ) which you find under your sofa cushions.
Sweep/mop/treat flooring (except kitchen). For mopping, begin at the farthest corner of this room and proceed back toward the entry. Rinse mop after finishing every 4 x 4 foot region.
Furniture freshening. Every now and then, a few wooden furniture requires fantastic waxing.
The best way to Wash Kitchen – finish checklist
- Wipe countertops and cupboards
- Clean face of appliances (fridge, microwave, dishwasher, electric egg cooker).
- Wipe the stovetop.
- The clean interior of microwave.
- Soak stove drip pans and knobs.
- Clean the inside and round sink.
- Sweep and mop floor (go light on cleansing merchandise in the water to prevent build-up).
The best way to wash Bathroom – finish checklist
- Eliminate rugs/wastebaskets
- Eliminate everything from tub/shower.
- Place the bath mat in the tub/shower.
- Wet tub/shower walls using hot water.
- Apply grout and tile cleaner, let sit.
- Spray/clean everything together with an all-purpose cleaner except the bathroom, dressing table, shower/tub, mirror.
- Fill the bucket with 1/4 cup all-purpose water and cleaner to prep floor cleaning.
- Stand on tub mat and washtub/shower walls and doorway
- Apply grout and tile cleaner to tub/shower wash and floor.
- Clean shower rack/soap dishes.
- Clean bathtub track.
- Wipe walls off of tub/shower and dry with fabric.
- Vanity: spray grout and tile cleaner in sink, soap dish.
- Spray countertop with cleaner.
- Scrub sink.
- Use grout brush together drain and faucet.
- Rinse the sink along with your rag.
- Wipe the vanity counter.
- Wipe down cabinet fronts.
- Clean mirror: spray glass cleaner onto soft cloth and buff.
- Shine the taps.
- Wash the ground with a solution from the bucket and let it dry.
- Replace carpets, bath mat, and wastebaskets.
The best way to Wash Bedroom – Total checklist
If you have previously removed clutter, dusted, and vacuumed the home, and tidied your cabinets, your bedrooms will be essentially done. To finish up, just:
- Put any furniture (seats, diaper boxes, etc.) which you set up to vacuum sooner.
- Make mattress and Straighten.
- Particular projects: Organize your sock drawer? Fold laundry and place it in the dresser? Set a mint on your pillow?
I hope you like reading this article.